For weekly St Croix live music listings click here
Friday Nov 23 :: Holiday Jump Up!, Christiansted 6pm – 10 pm
Jump Up is a St Croix street party put on by the Christiansted Restaurant & Retail Association in downtown Christiansted four times per year. King & Company Streets are blocked off, there is live music on literally every corner, restaurants and vendors offer curbside street food and local retailers remain open late with specials and sidewalk sales. You’ll hear local high school jazz bands, steel pan ensembles and musicians playing everyone’s favorites. Moko Jumbies parade throughout town around 8pm, so have your cameras ready. Local bars keep the party going after 10pm with live entertainment and drink specials. Beware that you don’t park streetside during the day, your car will get towed after 4pm!
Saturday Nov 24 :: Jump Up Second Day, Christiansted 6pm – 10 pm
Jump Up has been extended this year throughout Christiansted for a day full of family fun! Below is a schedule of event at various participating businesses:
- Walk Ins Welcome All Day – Renuatum Spa and Wellness Center at Kalima Center offering minute massages, mini facial and back massages.
- 10am – Yoga with Carlisle Siedenburg at the Kalima center.
- 11am – Snorkel Clinic at Hotel on the Cay
- Noon – Discover Scuba with St. Croix Ultimate Bluewater Adventures at Caravelle Pool. Participants will be allowed to experience breathing underwater and seeing how fun and easy scuba diving can be.
- Noon – Sing along and story telling at the Scale House
- 1pm – Island style Kids Ornament Workshop: Create your own beach scene hanging ornament
- 1pm – Zumba Workshop with Corinne Farinola at Kalima center.
- 2:30pm – Ryan Oliver Hansen’s Hip Hop Dance Cardio Class at Kalima Center . Edgy dance moves with an intense workout that’s sexy, fun and wild. All ages.
- 4pm – Sip and stroke painting class at the Brew Pub – Fun afternoon of painting. You will be guided step by step and leave with a finished painting. All supplies provided $25.
- 4pm – Hula Hoop basics with Kiki and the Flaming Gypsies. Learn the basics of hula hooping and tips on how to keep the hoop up and going.
- 5:30pm – Hosting the Holidays. Cocktail and wine to help alleviate your holiday stress. Two cocktails and two wines will be showcased with food passed from John Eddie’s Lowlife Bar & Refuge, St Croix. Bartender Jesse Card will demonstrate recipes for two holiday cocktails including his very own Egg Nog recipe. Tavia Babb from Dionysus will be pouring two wines that are appropriately delicious for any holiday celebration. $50 per person.
Saturday Nov 24 :: Movies at the Fort “Elf” with Will Farrell
on the lawn at Ft Christianvaern 7pm
Monthly free movies for the family on the last Saturday of each month. Bring a chair or blanket and cuddle up with family and friends for a great evening under the stars. Bring a picnic or better yet, grab some takeout from one of the wonderful restaurants in town!
For more information visit St Croix Movies at the Fort on Facebook
Sunday Nov 25 :: Starving Artists Day, Estate Whim Plantation 10am – 4pm
Starving Artists Day is a celebration of local artisans who offer hand-crafted, local wares. Residents and visitors enjoy local foods, music and a wonderful community experience that offers a glimpse into our local culture amidst the backdrop of the historic Sugar Plantation on the Estate Whim Museum grounds. Entrance fee is $5 for adults; Free for children 12 and under.