Click here for the best >> St Croix travel deals and vacation deals
Important Travel Information
- St Croix’s Henry Rohlsen Airport Code is STX
- If you find a great St Croix travel deal to St Thomas (STT), remember you still have to fly to St Croix!!
- We do not recommend taking the ferry between St Thomas and St Croix for airline arrivals – it’s a 2hr trip over occasionally choppy seas. Delays and canceled trips can happen. Missing a flight due to a ferry delay is not the responsibility of the airlines.
Airlines Flying to St Croix
- American Airlines: Direct flights from Miami (daily), San Juan (via codeshares), and Charlotte, NC. (often weekly, seasonally daily flights)
- Delta Air Lines (multiple days per week from ATL)
- Spirit Airlines (daily via FLL)
- Cape Air: Providing service between St. Thomas, St. Croix, and San Juan
- Silver Airways (regional)
- Fly the Whale (regional)
Getting Around on the Island
Remember on St Croix and throughout the US Virgin Islands, we drive on the left! But, we do it in stateside-style cars with the driver side on the left. Follow these great tips from our friends at Centerline Car Rentals and you’ll get the hang of it in no time.
Once you arrive on St Croix, you’ll need to get around. There’s so much to see and explore! We highly recommend rental cars on St Croix as taxi fees can add up quickly.
Here are just a few of the reasons:
- Here they charge per person, not per trip
- The published fares are pricey
- They only take cash
- There are no Uber or Lyft services available on the island.
- Taxis can be difficult to find after dark.